Tips for SPM candidates for 2017 :)








Finally, after long awaited, this moments has come. Alhamdulillah. I feel relieved but kind of sad as well because I'll be missing my school my wonderful teachers and especially my Shin's Family.

My class crews used to call all of us as one big family that care, love and support each others.
Everyone in the class are going on a vacation while I'm still stucked in here. Most of them having a holidays at Sabah's capital city. Which is Kota Kinabalu. Well for me, it's almost 2 years I haven't been there. 

Actually, I really need a vacation which is to go to the island because I miss the sea breeze. 

Well, actually the reason why I want to post a new entry is because I wanted to share some useful tips for SPM candidates for 2017 which is the 00's batch.

Here are the tips:

  1. The most important thing is to pray on time. ON TIME, OKAY! If you perform your solah on time you'll discover the hikmah why Allah wanted us, the muslims to pray on time. Masha'Allah you have to experience it by yourself. You'll feel the barakah. It is because you'll feel like you have a long time to be spend wisely. Remember the phrases in the adzaan; which is "Hayya 'ala solah, hayya 'ala falah". It means hurry to prayer, hurry to success. See how much solah related to become someone that  are successful.
  2. Make your own daily timetable at home and please try to follows it. Try your best. Make sure you guys get enough rest. Don't give too much pressure to your body. It needs to rest as well. So, as you. During this year, most of the of the times I used to sleep for about only 5 hours or 4 hours sometimes. Take a nap in the evening after Zuhr prayer, so you can stay awake in the morning at 1 or 2 to study. Serious talk, its much better to study in the early morning. iA. You can understand faster than as usual. It is because your brain are active at that moments. The brain are more active at between 1 untill 3 at the morning if I'm not mistake. Go check on the 'google' if you want the sahih one.
  3. Perform qiamullail as many as you can. At the end of time, it's going to be worth it. Not only in the dunya but in the hereafter as well. You'll feel very calm if you're performing this one. Ask forgiveness from Allah Azzawajala. iA. 
  4. Wake up early in the morning to study will make it easier to understand some subjects that obviously really hard. Such as, Chemistry, Additional Mathematics and Physics. It is because I'm a science stream student. Eheh. But you guys can replace it with your elective subjects. 
  5. Study after Asar prayer. Most of people told me that if you study after Asar, you'll gain nothing. I need to prove that they're totally wrong actually. Every person have their own study styles. I used to study about some facts in the evening. I don't know if it works on you guys. I just like read the History book at a glance. Luckily, I remembered it all untill now. iA. Alhamdulillah. My bestfriend, Hafizah told me that it much better for you to study about mathematicals at that moments like Mathematics Modern and Additional Mathematics. This one is prove right as well.
  6. Please spend some time for the Quran after you already performing your Maghrib Prayer. I used this Surah lists and Masha'Allah it helps me alot with my Pendidikan Agama Islam papers.
  7. I love to listen to the musics if I'm study. I felt calm. Different people have different study style. I already said it just now. I need to admit that I like to hear musics alot but during this year, there's one time my beloved walid *father send an audio to my family's group. The audio is about Surah al-Mulk. At that moment, I started to fall in love with that surah. I keep on play it over and over again on my sister's phone untill I memorized the surah. Even though not the whole surah. I played it everytime I study. I feel at peace and ease. The subjects that I study, I can understand it very well. Alhamdulillah.
  8. Avoid to being stress because you don't have a reason to be stressed. So, you shouldn't experiencing being pressure. Remember that Allah is always be there for you and Allah won't test you with something that you can't faced. Okay.
  9. Always think positive and spread the positive vibes to others. iA. You'll be stress-free :) One more thing, keep this in your mind or you'll be dead. :P Allah is like what you think. That's why you need to 'bersangka baik.'
  10. Don't skip your meals. Not even once. Take a good care of your health to stay healthy. ;) Your body is not yours. It's just a loan from Allah. SO, TAKE A GOOD CARE OF IT because if you're not you'll be ask in the judgement day. My tip is stick a note on your study desk. I printed baymax picture that have a message to remind me that "SCHOOL ARE IMPORTANT, SO AS YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH."
  11. The most important thing and the highlight, actually. I should've put this one the top. It's about your ni'at. 'Ni'at mesti betul. Jika tidak, kelak akan tersesat kerana ni'at ini seperti surat. Salah alamat, salah tempat sampai.' Your ni'at must be sincere lillahi ta'ala. iA. If you'd this, the knowledge that you gain you'll be remembered forever. iA. 
  12. Create a good relation between you and Allah + the people around you. 'Habluminallah, Habluminannas.' Bring food for your teachers and give them a present as an to honour their sacrifice just to help you to become successful. Send du'a for them. iA. Success will be yours.
  13. Even though you're busy to study but you need remember that you're a children towards your parents who raise you with care and love since you were little. Give them a hand if they need it. Speak good to them and don't ever make them sad. Remember that when your parents are redha, Allah will be redha too and if your parents are mad at you, then, Allah is angry at you as well.'Redha Allah, Redha ibubapa' <3


This picture is related to the number six tips.

Hopefully this post benefits all of you. For SPM candidates on 2017, Allah yuftah 'alaikum. Do your best. Not just for yourself but for ummah. 

The good ones are came from Allah Azzawajala. I'm sorry if they're are flaws. Till we meet again on the next entry. :)


Sincerely, 
Zahirah Zulkilfee
SPM Candidate for 2016

P/S : Don't forget to send your du'a for me. :)



Comments

  1. great write up and thanks for sharing good useful tips for SPM candidates. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure. thank you for your positive comments �� wish me luck in my foundation year in LMC right now. I'll be having my final exam pspm in this November.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah..

Good news!!

Happy Day!