Another phase to be faced






Been busy for awhile.ya. really busy. Being productive on my SPM holidays.
Real soon my holidays about to end T.T sob. sob.

Alhamdulillah. manage to pass in my SPM examination. All praise be to Allah. I already getting an offer to futher my studies to matriculation college. Which is located in Labuan. Actually, have the opputunity to study there is not part of my plans. I'm looking forward to enter foundation after this. A bit scared because in an hour from now, the results of UPU will be announced. uuu. This totally screwed me up.

Hopefully, everything will be fine. InshaaAllah. I missed to write alot. Even my own diary the last time I wrote on it was in the early January of 2017. phewww. Time flies really fast. Can't believe that I will be eighteen on this year.

My umi have a new habit. Every morning when I take my breakfast she will told me it's only like 18 days left before I fly to Labuan. At first, I was like ya Allah this makes me sad oh. I will be missing home and I put the blame on myself. For why I didn't make 'rayuan' to enter form six.

May Allah ease everything. 

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

Al-Baqarah: 216

That's all.

Lots of love,
Zahirah Zulkiflee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah..

Good news!!

Happy Day!