it's ramadhan.



alhamdulillah. it's ramadhan already. feel blessed. alhamdulillah.

getting a chance to fasting in my hometown for about only 8 days. inshaaAllah.
may Allah ease everything, I need to pack my things to be bring to LMC. real soon. inshaaAllah.

counting days to leave my hometown. sob sob. T.T
I felt sad but quite excited at the same time. haha.
sad for leaving home. T.T. it's only like 9 days before I have to go to LMC and I'm freakingly excited to be in a new enviroment. meeting new people. experiencing new things. oh, ya! I have to manage my own financial there. all by myself. pheww. I have to do alot of savings.

may Allah ease your journey. do send your du'a for me.

I guess that's it.
thank you for reading my blog.
inshaaAllah when I have a leisure time. I do write on my blog.


Love,
Zahirah Zulkiflee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah..

Good news!!

Happy Day!